Live Online Course with Nina Simons & Deborah Eden Tull
August 6 - 27, 2023
As we face so much accelerated and multi-faceted change, we are each called to serve what we love and want to protect from the deepest parts of our being.
Sacred activism speaks to what inspires, guides and resources us to serve life, while integrating deep listening, collaboration and restoration. It goes to the root of cultivating regenerative change. Although our society has long polarized the sacred and activism as binaries, this emergent field may be what is most needed for cultivating personal and collective relational leadership.
Join us to explore sacred activism and relational leadership. Celebrating the learning that happens through your own lived experience and discoveries, this workshop will offer you new practices and orientations to life. All are welcome.
What we'll explore together includes:
- Redefining both Activism and the Sacred, to identify and clarify our own relationships with each of them.
- Expanding how we relate to these elemental principles in our lives, that can resource us regeneratively in our service on behalf of what we love.
- Empowering reframes and ways to hold our experiences of the often challenging terrain we’re living through today.
- Practices for cultivating relational mindfulness to strengthen our capacity to meet adversity, conflicts and trauma with compassion, equanimity, and conscious response.
- Ways in which we are co-evolving leadership itself to become more relationally-attuned and oriented, shifting from power over to power with, and power to.
- How expanding our capacity for inquiry, deep listening, and embodiment can support and strengthen our ability to see clearly - from the heart - and receive guidance as we meet life’s challenges.
- Ways to resource ourselves and our communities through inner and interconnection, to better balance self-care with care for the world.
- Encouragement for embracing the full complexity of despair, hopelessness, faith and hope within a spaciousness that nourishes emotional resilience.
- Support for engaging in our work as change agents with love, wholeness, and fierce compassion rather than fear, scarcity or urgency as our foundation.